- written summary indicating level achieved and brief comments on results
- verbal report and discussion with parents/guardians with results and recommendations
- post-testing after approximately 3-5 months or 36-42 lesson hours
- programme updating, if necessary
If required, a full and detailed Initial Assessment report is available for an additional fee.
Please contact 4R’s to discuss your child’s individual needs.
Lessons are conducted in individual rooms, one-to-one with teachers experienced and familiar with many styles of learning.
- full balance of the account must be cleared by the end of each month, unless other arrangements have been made
- a minimum of two, preferably three, well spaced lessons per week are recommended
Society Membership. We ask that all parents become members for $20/year. Membership is open to the public at the same rate.
Members receive regular newsletters, have access to our library and have voting privileges at our AGM.
- all families are required to pay a minimum of $65/month
- the amount of subsidy will vary depending on need and availability of funds
- each student has a total subsidy ceiling due to limited funds
- applications are reviewed on a case by case basis