Donations may be:
- E-transferred to email@example.com
- Mailed to 4R’s – download and print our form here
- Made in person at the 4R’s Centre – 581 McPhee Avenue, Courtenay, BC
- assists those who cannot afford to pay full tuition fees
- provides additional programs
- provides information and support to parents and guardians
- helps to upgrade our materials, ensuring students have the needed resources
In kind donations from the community, such as resources or items for specific events, are welcomed. Please contact the office (250-338-4890) to discuss further.
See our events page for ongoing donation opportunities
Total fee assistance provided to date
A Special Thank You to All of Our Supporters
We would like to send a heartfelt thank you to
The Comox Valley Community Foundation, The Robert & Florence Filberg Fund: Support for Child Welfare
The Comox TD Bank
for their support of 4R’s Education.
The funds from these organizations helped purchase new playground equipment for Little R’s Pre-school.
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia
“I feel that without 4R’s my son would have quit school. Because 4R’s is non-profit, I was able to afford the help that he needed.”