Donations may be:
- E-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailed to 4R’s – download and print our form here
- Made in person at the 4R’s Centre – 581 McPhee Avenue, Courtenay, BC
- assists those who cannot afford to pay full tuition fees
- provides additional programs
- provides information and support to parents and guardians
- helps to upgrade our materials, ensuring students have the needed resources
In kind donations from the community, such as resources or items for specific events, are welcomed. Please contact the office (250-338-4890) to discuss further.
See our events page for ongoing donation opportunities
Total fee assistance provided to date
A Special Thank You to All of Our Donors Including:
- Sneakers Computers (now merged with ACS Computer Solutions), who always make sure we get the best deal and build our computers for us
- the Comox Valley Community Foundation for the funds to purchase a projector and screen
- the Dr. David Carmichael Memorial Fund, held at Vancouver Foundation
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
Our thanks to Marion Carmichael, for her dedication to supporting our organization.
Thank you to our newest supporters
Gladstone Brewery and Cornerstone Taphouse!
These amazing local businesses have joined our recycling program.
All empty bottles are recycled in support of our programs and services.
“I feel that without 4R’s my son would have quit school. Because 4R’s is non-profit, I was able to afford the help that he needed.”R.G. (parent)