4R's Fee Information4R's works to identify academic strengths and weaknesses. From an initial assessment which our experienced teachers administer over a two to two and a half hour period, remedial needs and learning style are identified and an individualized programme is drawn up.
- verbal report and discussion with parent/guardian following assessment
- short written report indicating level achieved and brief comments on results
- post-testing after approximately 3 to 4 months or 38 to 48 lesson hours
- programme updating, if necessary
Tuition Fees:Lessons are conducted in individual rooms, one-on-one with teachers experienced and familiar with many forms of learning difficulties.
- 2 sessions per week = $290.00 per month
- 3 sessions per week - $420.00 per month
- post-dated cheques for the year are due at the start of lessons
- drop-in lessons = $39.00 per hour
- Full balance of account must be cleared by the end of each month, unless other arrangements have been made.
- For optimal retention, a minimum of two, preferably three, well-spaced lessons per week are recommended.
- may be applied for by completing and submitting an application and income statement form.
Society Membership:We ask all parents to become members for $20/year.
Membership is open to the public at the same rate.
- Members receive regular newsletters, have access to our library, and have voting privileges at our AGM.
- Others interested in supporting our aims to futher literacy skills by becoming members, please complete the request form and select "I wish to become a member".
Your Support is Appreciated!
Top of Page