Fee Assistance4R's believes that experienced professional instruction in basic skills should be available to all children in need regardless of their ability to pay. From an initial donation of $200 in 1989 from a judge in the family court, a fee assistance fund has gradually been built up towards this aim. To date, more than $257,000 has been made available to those in need of assistance.
Presently, fee assistance is funded by charitable donations and fund raising events.
Fee Assistance Application:
- Application forms may be downloaded or picked up at our office.
- Applications are evaluated in the order they are received.
- If approved, you will be required to sign a commitment agreement.
Assistance is given to those with a sincere desire to learn, and the willingness to commit time and effort to progressing over what is still, until we are able to increase our fee assistance fund, a relatively limited period of time. A current limit of $3,000 exists per student.
Priority is Given to:
- single parents
- low income families
- families on Worker's Compensation, Income Assistance, or Employment Insurance
Fee Assistance Regulations:
- At present, all families are required to pay a minimum of $65/month.
- Varying amounts of subsidy may be granted, depending on need and availability of funds.
- At present, due to limited funds, a total subsidy ceiling per student limits the duration of fee assistance.
- All families receiving fee assistance are required to give time to assist with our fund raising events. See volunteering.