ProgrammeOur goal is to help students reach their true potential by providing positive and successful learning experiences.
To this aim, we offer:
- individual diagnostic assessment and evaluation of reading, writing, and/or math skills, plus evaluation of learning style, study and organizational skills;
- personalized programmes and educational games to meet individual needs and reinforce skills;
- remediation and learning strategies to address specific, individual needs;
- instruction in study skills;
- one-on-one teaching by experienced, certified, and encouraging teachers in a relaxed, informal atmosphere;
- open communication between parents, teachers, and other involved agencies; and
- year round availability, including a flexible summer schedule.
We operate on a fee-for-service basis, supplemented by donations and fund raising efforts. A limited Fee Assistance Fund is available to assist families who are unable to pay full tuition costs. Tax deductible donations from individuals and organizations who support the promotion of literacy are both welcome and needed.Top of Page